« A great wealth of architectural heritage and an outstanding tourist destination, Marrakech remains a place to visit that will captivate you with its charm.
Hertz Morocco, the leading national car rental agency of Morocco, is with you throughout your visit to this magical city with its large selection of cars at special prices. »
Marrakech, the Red City of Morocco
Between the narrow, winding streets of the old Medina and the luxury of modern development, the Red City of Marrakech is considered as the primary tourist destination in the Kingdom. By maintaining its traditional trades and markets today’s era of vast shopping malls, Marrakech exists as a combination of new and old.
Hertz Morocco, the international car rental agency, with its Premium Line of vehicles, offers utility car rental services not only to those who wish to explore the gorgeous city as a tourist, but also to those who are traveling on business.
Offers you can’t find anywhere else and a wide range of available vehicles, including those found in the Hertz Green Collection, hybrid cars, and luxury vehicles; all so that you have a large selection to find the best car for you during your trip.
Enjoy personalized services and many other benefits when you rent a low-cost vehicle with Hertz for an incredible trip in total freedom in Marrakech.
Where to find Hertz Morocco in Marrakech ?
At Hertz Morocco, we do our best to make everything as easy as possible when you rent a car from Hertz, so you get on the road quickly and drive away worry-free. Our locations can be found all over the city, with our first location at the airport and two others in the center.
Our teams are waiting for you with a warm and friendly welcome. They are ready to guide you towards the best destinations and things to do in Marrakech. Hertz Morocco also has its online catalog for all your destinations.
Booking your vehicle with Hertz Morocco is always easy. You can check out the site, https://en.hertz.ma, and enjoy its efficiency and security while you make your reservation. Choose anything you like from Hertz’s Premium Collection.
The “Must-Sees” of Marrakech, thought of just for you!
- Marrakech Medina: the historical heart of the Red City, registered since 1985 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is considered the center of the city and includes the souk and several monuments.
- The Marjorelle Gardens: created by Jacques Marjorelle, this is an symbol of the Red City. It offers a feeling of calm amidst the hustle and bustle of busy Marrakech. It also includes a small Islamic Art museum.
- Plaza Jemaa El-fna: also known as the “courtyard of miracles”, this plaza is the most popular in the country. Marrakech is so widely known in most part due to this symbolic spot. It is a mind-blowing performance combining magic and history.
- The Saadian Tombs: these tombs never cease to amaze visitors. The tombs are a historical landmark of the city that guarantee a magical sense of peace.
- Bahia Palace: as its name indicates, this is a luxurious place to visit. It is one of the most beautiful palaces in Morocco and it offers an exceptional combination of Moroccan architecture and Andalusian decor.
- The Secret Garden: an architectural and floral masterpiece surrounded by ancient mansions. This breathtaking riad was constructed in 1575.
For the richest experience, join our Hertz community on our Facebook Page “Hertz Maroc" and follow our promotions, news, and advice.